Wednesday, October 27, 2010

OH Wednesday

I started a post earlier this week for Monday's meals... I subsequently never got finish, thus here we are at Wednesday. I have been extremely tired lately and trying to function is just too much. I really need to get out of this funk.

I have to complete one more halloween costume tonight... I know, nothing like waiting until the last minute right! :) Trick or treat is tomorrow. I'll get it done, thankfully Drea selected a fairly easy witch costume, a couple seams and viola, done! This really has been a fairly inexpensive Halloween.

My husband decided to start cleaning out the toy room... OH my! The laundry that he discovered, what a mess!

I am pretty sure life is going to get more exciting here in the near future, more to come on that later.

We are starting Lybertei on infant cereal TODAY!!!! Her deciding to wake every two hours to eat last night set that in stone! She has been a solid sleeper since she was born so I really can't handle this up and down all night :)

I am trying to get everything together for my new store. I have decided that I am going to set aside three solid hours Sunday afternoon to shut myself in a room and sew away! Completing 1 or 2 items a night is not going to cut it and I have a preview show November 10th so I would like to have a jump on my stock so that my custom orders don't completely consume me.

Well I'm off. May you have a blessed day.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment