Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm actually getting somewhere & How thoughtful!

Remember my 101 in 1001 post?, I decided that I should update it... I am actually getting somewhere with it! That is such a sense of accomplishment. If you can mark off even one a week or so, you'll accomplish your list in no time.

On a completely different note, I walked to my car, er my husbands car at lunch as I rushed out of the house this morning and completely forgot my breast pump. He was so kind to deliver it to me!~ It was greatly needed! :) I can honestly say we've officially (Well Friday) exclusively breastfed our fifth born for three whole months. With the other girls we've had to supplement by now!
Boy do I love that man! Simple gestures like that just remind me why I married him... Anyway I stray, thats not what I wanted to share... In fact it might have been TMI, sorry.

When I returned to my office, I had a voicemail on my phone, I didn't show any missed calls, but where I sit that doesn't mean anything because I miss calls all the time. I figured it was a telemarketer or a bill collector from the hospital, apparently when you rack up more than $20,000 in medical bills they don't give you any time to pay or workout arrangements. Ah, again I digress. I was wrong, it was a sweet lady from our church, her name is Shirley, she called just to say what a joy it was to have all 7 of us in church this past week and that she hoped we had a good week! It was so sweet! I should explain, having so much family around us, we are fortunate that most of them are participatory in our girls lives, it seems that almost every weekend someone has one or more of our girls for a night, so for all of us to make it to church, together is a blessing.

Love is a blessing Pictures, Images and Photos

God Bless

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment