Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Monday's Meals (on Tuesday:))

I missed Monday's meals yesterday with so much chaos going on so I thought I would post our Monday meal here today. This recipe was inspired by a recent Olive Garden commercial. My husband kept saying man those look good, so rather than load up our brood and file into OG I decided I was going to make my own version.

Stuffed Meatballs and Spaghetti

1# ground beef (turkey, venison, chicken all could be substituted)
1/2 C of real mozzerella, you know the kind that is still in ball form
1 egg
1/2 C dry bread crumbs
1 T Oregeno
1 T Pepper (I like white, but black is just as yummy)
1 t Kosher salt
1 t parsley flakes
1t garlic powder
1 # of spaghetti noodles
1 jar of spaghetti sauce (or on occasion I make my own)

Mix meat, egg, bread crumbs, and spices. Cut mozzerella into small cubes, wrap cheese with meat.
Saute meatballs in olive oil until cooked, remove from pan. Prepare sauce, add meatballs to sauce, simmer for 15 minutes. Add to cooked Spaghteei noodles and serve with garlic bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment