Thursday, June 24, 2010

Accomplished

So I had an amazing day! I got so much accomplished! :) I hate to keep using extreme heat and no air conditioning as an excuse for not getting anything done here at home, however... I believe that is my only problem. This morning I packed up my car with food for the shower and a lot of laundry as well as all the kids.

I arrived at my mother in laws and loaded everything into the house. I got all of my laundry done, folded, hung, etc. I then began the food prep for Saturday. There were a limited number of things that I could do, however I got the rice crispy suckers done. (Paula Dean's inspiration) I made the chicken salad for the chicken salad appetizers, I precooked the hamburger for the sloppy joes and got a lot of the veggies cut.

I have to go get about 10 more items that I missed at the grocery the other day, but overall things are moving along. I have my 34 week check up in the morning and then its off to the church to finish prepping all the food for Saturday. Tomorrow will be spent doing a lot of baking etc.

Saturday I will have two pies that I will need to bake because they will get soggy if not... The other 4 pies will be baked tomorrow. I will also be making all of the tea sandwiches Saturday morning even though I will be making their components tomorrow. I am really excited for the shower even though I really don't know how many people will be in attendance. Gotta love the RSVP process! :)

God Bless,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment