Thursday, July 8, 2010

Neglect and New Business Venture

My poor blog has been neglected for the past several weeks. :( I am not happy about it.

Things with the baby are coming along, I finally am listening to the doctor and putting my feet up most of the time. Mainly because I am so miserable when I'm not. I am having horrible pains that I never have had with any of the other kids so this is all new to me.

At this moment I am watching Bethenney Get's Married. I'm not going to lie I am sucked into the entire Housewives franchise... Every episode of every season, at least once if not three or four! While many people love Atlanta, it is my least favorite... In order for me is OC, NJ, NYC, and then ATL...But I'm thinking with DC coming aboard that is going to be rearranged somehow!!

So while sitting here one day it hit me... what can you do from your couch that others HATE to do, but everyone needs to do? Menu Plan! I am in the process of building and launching my new website. EXCITED... I hope this really takes off!!! :)

 Now I just sent off some menus to some clients... Now I'm CRAVING Gyros! Its almost eleven at night, but if I don't get a fix of something I'm gonna go crazy! LOL

Until tomorrow! God Bless
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment