Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Validation on Vaccine decisions

My husband and I have long been against vaccinating our children... There are a several reasons, but it started because my husbands sister has Autism and though many experts are trying to repeal the whole link, but I truly have done hours of endless research and believe that there is a proven link...

Today a good friend posted on Facebook... God Love Facebook a link to a blog regarding the use of fetal tissue from aborted babies being used for vaccinations... This new information not only validates my beliefs, but further validates our ongoing discontinuation of vaccines for our children. I have attached the link... Let me know your thoughts...


http://bound4life.com/blog/2010/07/14/vaccine-alternatives


God Bless,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment