Monday, July 12, 2010

Not Me! Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to < target="_blank" href="http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week



So I totally did not find it necessary to bake chocolate chip cookies at 9 o'clock at night because I was watching an episode of Throwdown with Bobby Flay...

I did not purchase artificial nails for my children and apply them... Just like a spa would do.

I did not give my two year old mt.dew because we had a play date Sunday afternoon and she was a wee bit grumpy... :)

I have not devised a plan so that I can have Miss Lybertei on the day that I want. :) What I offered to pay the doctor an extra fee if he'd do it that day anyway and he said no, so maybe, just maybe I can undermine his authority! LOL!

I did not just sign onto three new business ventures so that I can become a stay at home working mom... :)

So what have you not been doing lately?

2 comments:

  1. My daughter LOVES the fake nails :) Gotta love the girly-girl play time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so surprised at how well they are staying on! :)

    ReplyDelete