Monday, July 19, 2010

Not me Monday: 38 Weeks Pregnant Edition

Mckmama- Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have
not been doing this week.

 So what have I not been doing this week... Well I certainly did not contemplate sending the kids outside with loafa's and body wash last night because it was raining so hard and they all needed baths... (I didn't allow them to do this  because it started to thunder and lightning)

I also didn't decide on Friday night that I should cook ahead some meals for when I return home from the hospital. I didn't do this a mere 5 days before I am set to deliver... That would be completely irrational.

I did not buy 4 boxes of pull-ups and 9 more bags of diapers in various sizes simply because I coupons that were going to expire. I'm not talking small 1.00 coupons... I'm talking $2.00-$3.50 off per package coupons. The cashier also didn't look at me like I was crazy... 13 packages of diapers, 4 kids, 3 weeks worth of groceries, being nine months pregnant...Why would you get a funny look? :)

I did not under any circumstance think that my kids needed these stupid sock monkey's and HAD TO HAVE THEM NOW mentality... I also did not in my impulsiveness *THINK* that I was ordering the monkeys from an etsy seller, when in fact I actually was only ordering "tattoos" for the stupid monkeys that I didn't even have... I didn't end up frantically searching the internet to ensure that I had them ordered from somewhere...

I think that is the majority of things that I didn't do this week....What have you not done this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment