Monday, April 19, 2010

I absolutely did not...


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



On Sunday I did not drink an entire jug of Orange Juice by myself, nope not me! And I did not avoid house work for a solid half hour by simply locking myself in the bathroom. I have not foregone the entire menu plan theory for the last two weeks and let my children decide what we were having for dinner (even if that means meals with NO logic what so ever), nope not me!

I did not allow my 4 year old to select what she wanted to wear to church yesterday since it was her birthday, even if that included a pink dress, black cowboy boots, and a blue headband, no not me.

I did not watch my husband play with our two year old giving her simple tasks and reward her with sugary treats, no not me.

I certainly did not flip out on the photographer at the local photo studio for informing me that we were 15 minutes early for our appointment... Excuse me for getting 6 people ready and in one place early for once. I did not continue my rant when were were then subsequently taken into the studio 40 minutes late, maybe she forgot that our appointment was at 10. I certainly didn't rush through the pictures because I knew that we'd be having them done once again in just a few short months once our little bundle arrives. Not me, I'm much more rational than that!

I am not secretly planning my to do list around Dancing With the Stars tonight, because I am not a closet Team Kate fan!

I suppose that's enough not me for one day, how about you? What have you "Not" done lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment