Thursday, March 3, 2011

MIA

Yes, I know I have been more than MIA lately. This week I am volunteering in my companies Catastrophe Call Center. Storms hit small town Ohio earlier this week and we are busy helping others recover from the unexpected. At home I have been busy filling a cloth diaper order and running the house as much as possible. Much love and thanks to my mother who has been a HUGE help with the cleaning and grocery shopping with my lists and crazy coupons.

The oldest two girls have a Karate belt test on Saturday, I can already feel my nerves getting tense... I am sure they will do fine, but it is my nerves for sure! Last Sunday Miss Payge competed in a pageant and did awesome. I was so proud of her! She won her age division and best hair! Much love to Miss Angela and Miss Stacy for the hair part. I find that I am turning into "that" pageant mom, but you know what it is fine. My kids have a blast and to be honest it will help them with poise and confidence later in life!

We just received a ADHD diagnosis for Sera which was sort of expected... but I gues I didn't realize how bad it really was. There is also believed to be an underlying Thyroid condition so she has also been tested for that. She is continuing with the speech therapy and has a OT eval Tuesday... she is such a trouper... With that being said, our diets are all changing to the foods that Sera can eat, the big girls aren't thrilled.

Finally, I AM LEAVING FOR TEXAS IN ONE WEEK!!!! I AM HEADING TO SPEND 3 1/2 BEAUTIFUL DAYS WITH MY LOVING HUSBAND!!!! I CANNOT WAIT TO BE BACK IN HIS ARMS! ONLY 4 MORE MONTHS... THIS TRIP ANYWAY.

What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment