Thursday, March 31, 2011

In the mood...

I was reading my usual daily blogs, and Holly inspired me! Thanks Holly. She wrote a post of what she is in the mood for. As spring break for the brood is rapidly approaching I have taken a few days off to spend doing what THEY want to do... So, assuming money and time weren't a factor I thought it would be fun to show you what I'm in the mood for as far as Spring Break goes:

We would start here... The happiest place on Earth... So they claim :)

Enjoy some feet in the sand

Build a sand castle


Bounce a little

Take in some music, Taylor is the girls FAVORITE! :)

More beach fun

Swim with the dolphins

Enjoy an old classic

Divulge into some limitless shopping

And finally...


A little romance with my one true love.

Indeed, this would be an amazing way to spend Spring Break

No comments:

Post a Comment