Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Here I am!

After many weeks of laxidaisy posting. I am back. Vacation is over and it's back to the real world I go. It was so nice to spend time with my husband! Nothing fancy or overly exciting. We enjoyed some nice food, long walks, much needed conversation, and restful sleep! :)

I had the privelige to be featured here this week. Diary of a Devil Dog Wife sponsors a weekly feature. I'd love for you to hop on by to learn a little more about me.

I am still working on an order of cloth diapers, I have had some crazy sewing machine issues, thankfully my customer is patient. In the process I have been contacted by a company to become a distributor... I am praying about it before we make the investment.

Baby L is finally weaned, and I am so sad about it. I really didn't want to wean her off breastmilk, but she wasn't satisfied, and so far it has more than helped with her sleeping at night. If she keeps this up, I should be caught up in the next 6 months lol.

DH is in his final leg of his training. He is in clinical rotation, which is exciting!

Slowly I am getting closer to my goal of 100 followers. I've decided to change up my giveaway... I'll be doing a giveaway at 50 followers IF I hit 50 by Tuesday March 29,2011 @ 08:15 am, so TELL YOUR FOLLOWERS! :)

May God Bless your day!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment