Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blog series, fail: Retry

A few weeks back I posted that I would be writing a 7 part series on how we do things because there have been several questions.... I wrote the first article and well the rest have just been suppressed by other blogs. That changes, TODAY. In my rut I have neglected my blog... and I am tired of doing that! My blog has been an outlet of sorts.

I read so many blogs and I feel so connected to these ladies and their stories. I follow their journey, their trials and tribulations, and although they are all in blogosphere, they are real people who I feel that I understand. That being said, I wonder if anyone feels that way about my blog, and if so, then I feel that I have done that person a disservice by neglecting my blog.

I can honestly say that when I blog I feel better. Whether I am blogging about tips to make life easier or an adventure me and my brood have taken, I feel a sense of release and joy in writing. It has long been a goal to actually have my blog feature sponsors, etc. However, I really don't know how all the ladies that have such a blog do so, and I really don't know where to look. I would love to reach out and touch more people.

We are just over needing 10 more followers before I have my first giveaway, so invite your friends to stop by.

With all of this being said, what would you, my followers like me to write about? I am open to just about anything. I want to open you to my life, my thoughts, and my how do I's ...

To some of my followers who have recently left comments, thank you, your words have resignated with me.

God Bless,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment