Friday, December 17, 2010

Well, how do you do?

Hello Blog Friends!

Here I was thinking that I was doing well, only a few more weeks away from being able to file my application with BlogHer and the others to actually get my webpage featured. I have been, err, or I thought I had been posting from my Blackberry... Much I guess the journey to becoming a "professional blogger" of sorts resumes today.



*If you were looking, which most of you aren't, you'd find me in a very busy hospital waiting area. My mother, who is 47 years young, is having decompression and fusion back surgery. Lybertei and I are waiting patiently for word from her doctor that she is in recovery and what the status of her surgery/recovery will be. Our hope is that this will greatly improve her quality of life, because I will be frank, she has none at this point.

*I am diligently dredging through my way through school. The first class was a breeze and the next few will be fine... my current one, however, is killing me. Why? It's English... no worries right?, wrong! I love to write, obviously or I wouldn't be a blogger! BUT, when you want me to break apart my work, highlight here, underline there, yada yada yada I emotionally freak out. Finally after struggling for like three weeks my husband, oh the wise one, said something that resignated with me... JUST WRITE, then go back and do all that fussy stuff... you know what? I did and I managed all 8 assignments in one night. I am in the finishing stages of editing them so that I can submit them.

*We are eerily approaching Christmas, which I love, but I'll be honest... I am really under prepared! I still have gifts to buy, everything to wrap, gifts to make, and on and on and on! For me it's not about the gifts, but about the family! I love being with family... I truly believe this is why I have so many beautiful children, as I get older they'll be here to spread the joy.

*In a few upcoming posts, most of which will probably will come today I'll be writing about my little Ninjas and one big accomplishment of one of them! My final plans for Christmas gifts,etc. And a whole lot more! :)

God Bless,
Amanda

.....

OH, CAN ANY OF MY FOLLOWERS HELP ME? I'VE BEEN ASKED BY A FEW OF MY FOLLOWERS FOR MY BUTTON TO PUT ON THEIR PAGE... ANYONE KNOW HOW I DO THAT??? I AM HAVING ISSUES!

No comments:

Post a Comment