Monday, December 27, 2010

Back in the swing of things

My mother is finally getting around after her recent back surgery, now we just wait to see if it worked.

The kids had yet another amazing Christmas, as did mommy and daddy! There is nothing more that I love than being surrounded by family and friends. Isn't it sad that it has to be a holiday before we all find time in our busy schedules for each other. We have one more celebration with my family on New Year's day. My aunt and uncle live away and won't be "home" until Friday evening. I LOVE spending time with them, I wish I could spend more time with them.

Now that we are through the holidays it is time for me to get to organizing, school work, and craft projects!

Looking forward to following my followers and gaining more... For every 100 followers I will be drawing for prizes! Tell your friends to Hop on Board!

No comments:

Post a Comment