Thursday, August 12, 2010

So much to do... So little time

iWell... Little (or shall I say Big) Miss Lybertei is getting sooooooo big! I took her for a check up today. At 3 weeks old she has gained 2 pounds and 1 ounce! She's a little piglet for sure.
I am having mass drama with regard to getting her birth certificate. I am hoping we are able to board the plane Sunday. Sunday we are heading to Chicago to watch Josh graduate and bring him home!

I really want to catch up on blogging, it is a nice release. Hopefully once hubby is home I'll be able to do tbat! Lately I've been cooking up a storm. I am hoping to visit a few farmers markets and do some canning before the fall.

I have recently found a new cloth diaper maker that I really like! Shout out to Cow Patties Cloth Diapers, she is also on Facebook. Cow Patties is owned by a WAHM... I am hoping to soon be a WAHM... I am opening Faith Bebe Boutique. The Boutique is going to feature an array of custom clothing for children and a few adult pieces. We will also be carrying activity kits, menus, bags, etc. Please check it out soon!

Check back soon for many more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment