Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Totally Tuesday

I am completely dragging! I've been going to bed when I should be, but lil peanut Nihiser will not allow me to sleep... Between the frequent urination and the insomnia, I'm quite grumpy right now!!! Work is about to release me on my own (thank goodness because I'm sick of this leash!) I have one  more class next week and then away I go!

It's still quite odd to me to come home to dinner being made and homework already done... I mean, I really don't know what to do with myself. So I came home and ate dinner tonight, then I was alloted time to watch my shows, I helped my husband fold laundry at this time. I have to say I am not sure if The Weekend to Remember Conference is still resinating with my husband or if it is the layoff that is doing it, or if it's a little of both... Either way I like it. :)

I mailed off some of my ebay items today. And I purchased items for my new hobby of bow making... I've been spending WAY TOO MUCH on the bows I've been purchasing and once I read the directions, I thought, hmmm I can do that ! So I bought the stuff and tried. You know what, it is easy and I will be making my girls bows from now on. I made about 10 tonight, the kids are loving it!

I also have been bidding on shoes for the new baby... You have to see these. They are on my wish list, but the are a MUST HAVE item!

YES THAT's Right! HIGH HEELS FOR BABIES!!!!!


Ok, enough randomness for one night, I'm off to try to sleep... hence the word try but in any event... TRY.

Can't wait to order more ribbon tomorrow!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):)::):):):):)

Woo Hoo... This weekend  we have an Easter Egg hunt...4000+ eggs, a birthday party, yada yada yada, here we go... and soon my husband will be leaving again. :(
Hope he's home for the birth...


Love,
Amanda




No comments:

Post a Comment