Thursday, May 5, 2011

Today is one of "THOSE" days

As I have posted minimally on here before I am a Fibromyalgia sufferer. It is one of those terrible diseases. I say that relatively as Fibro as with many other diseases are silent. From the outside I look like a normal 27 year old woman, however inside I am aching and hurting beyond the ability to describe. My body hurts so bad all over, but if you were to see me you would never know.

Today is the first day in a loooooonnnnngggg time that I have felt this bad! I have so much to do the next few days I really don't know how I am going to get it done with all of this pain and exhaustion. I thought that my new medicine was finally working, BOY WAS I WRONG!

I have the big organizational haul this weekend along with several mothers day festivities as well. I am looking forward to spending the day with my girlies!

I am coming up on my 150th post. At that time I am hoping to have enough followers to host a awesome giveaway, so invite your friends over. I am getting to know several of my followers quite well by reading their journeys as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment