Sunday, May 29, 2011

Such a beautiful day

I am busy finishing the shirts for my contest winners, listening to my girls tell me about all the things they think we should be doing.

I had every intention on heading to church this morning, however my kiddos slept in and I didn't set the alarm.

We have family in from Tennessee today I miss them so much when they aren't here my beautiful cousin turns 18 today. Where has the time gone?

What are your memorial day weekend plans? I'm thinking tomorrow will be a cleaning day... I have sooooooo much to get done before my husband gets home. I am so excited for his return. Mommy needs a hug.

In addition to my winners I will be posting their shirts soon, but you can get yours too!!! I will be opening my shop soon. Your choice of colors and sizes etc. Stay tuned for more information.

God Bless,

Amanda

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment