Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Random Things about ME

One of the fellow Mil Wives that I follow did this post earilier, I thought it would be nice to post here as well. Check out her list here


Here are a few random things about me...

I believe in Jesus, and I am a devout Christian Woman

I am devoted heart and soul 'til death do us part to my husband

I have 5 amazing daughters, each of whom I adore more than life itself

I am a PROUD Navy wife

I work for an insurance giant

I am a student

I love to craft

I love to cook

I am a believer that C-Sections are pretty amazing!  Crazy I know

I want to learn more about photography

I am a pageant mom

I love pedicures and massages

I love extreme couponing

I would LOVE to be a stay at home mom

Mexican food is probably my favorite

I love to snack on Fresh fruits and vegetables

I wish I had more time to garden

I love most cooking shows

I'm a closet Housewives of Whereever fan

Bravo, Food Network, TVLand, TruTV, Hist, A&E, TLC are all my favorite channels as well.

I am dying for my own space again so that I can decorate. I love inspired rooms.

I have Fibromyalgia, diagnosed 7 years ago. Everyday I am in pain, but I keep on pushing! I am not about to let this disease run my life.

Garage sales and thrift stores are some of my favorite places to shop.

What are some things that we have in common?



No comments:

Post a Comment