Friday, April 22, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill In

How many pets do you have? And what type? We have one dog, a jack russell terrier, her name is Daisy

What are your favorite projects to do while hubby is away?  Cooking and Couponing... I LOVE extreme Couponing!

What are the must-haves in your deployment care packages? Razors, Baby wipes, and a simple note to say I love you and that we are proud of him.

If you could star in any TV show, which would it be? I would love to be on All My Children, however since it was recently given a "death" date, maybe that isn't the best choice... But to be co-starring beside Dr. Griffin would be awesome!

What was the biggest hurdle that you faced during your/your significant other’s first deployment? Not having my partner and best friend beside me whenever I needed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment