Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Gang! I know it has been FOREVER!!!! My life has taken many interesting turns over the last several months, however it is time to move forward and start blogging again. I will not dwell on the past and when the time is right I will share some of my trials and tribulations... Until then: FUN, Lots 'O' Fun!

I'm about to become a deployment mistress and single mother again. Oh the joys of military living... We'll discuss that later.

What sort of topics do you want to hear? I have some major announcements coming up, but they are time sensitive so when the time is right, ya'll will know. I've got some crafty posts coming up and what not... But I think its time to get some real life topics going. I look forward to hearing from you soon!!! I'll be holding a giveaway next week for everyone who leaves some love in the comment section... telling me what you wanna see!!!
Love Pictures, Images and Photos

Amanda Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment