Thursday, November 4, 2010

Please pray for baby Jeremiah

As many mommy bloggers do, I follow others and learn what works, what doesn't and so on. I share tips that I have as well as those that I pick up along the way. In addition to tips, etc. we learn to pray for others for their concerns and trials. Today Amanda and her family are at a crossroads. They are another quiverfull believing family, they recently (this past Tuesday) welcomed another bundle of joy into their lives. Baby Jeremiah.

The family is elated, however, Jeremiah is in the NICU on a ventilator. He is having trouble breathing. They are not allowed to touch or hold him at this time as the increased stimulation could result in further complications.

As a new mom once again, I understand how difficult this can be for her and her family. So I ask as you say your prayers tonight, please include baby Jeremiah and his parents and siblings in your prayers.

God Bless,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment