Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Busiest Day Ever and The Biggest Game in a REALLY Long time!!!!

Good Evening!!!!! As I sit here watching what is probably the most important football game in a really long time, I found it necessary to put some thoughts into my blog for habit sake. My husband is squatted, literally in the middle of the the living room floor watching the our beloved Ohio State Buckeyes taking our turn and whooping up on the USC Trojans... Finally!!! All the kids are tucked quietly in their beds, it's very nice.

The day started getting my dear husband ready for Navy duty then falling back into bed. The next part of my morning becomes a blur... I received a call from my seamstress who got Sera's dress done just hours before we needed it. And then I got my girls prepared and loaded in the car rollers in hand... or hair for that matter. We drove an hour and a half and began to unroll hair... dressed my little darlings and got them on stage on at a time. They are definitely coming along... and although they are still showing stage fright they are wanting to do more which I find very positive. Josey got 2nd runner up in her division, Sera received first runner-up and received a large crown... she is now retired from pageants she says she is done and I respect that. The other two didn't place but that is fine as they are gaining confidence from this and they really are having fun.

I then drove another hour and a half home only to change the kids clothes and load them back into the car and deliver them to their grandpa. I returned back home to clean the living room. My hubby decided he need "game" food so I ran to the store. When I returned the girls were back and I cooked the game food. We ate and then noticed Drea's tooth was VERY loose... needless to say daddy assisted and now she is slowly becoming my toothless wonder with 3 missing teeth.

The kids have slipped into bed and now we are watching the game... I am so exhausted. Tomorrow I have even more to do... UGH... Maybe becoming a stay at home mommy isn't such a bad idea.

Until later...

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment