Monday, October 22, 2012

Mommy Moment Monday... although they could be everyday lets face it~

The Life Of Faith

I have been SO busy lately. Today after 124 days of sick leave I returned to work. It was very bittersweet. I never thought of myself as a stay at home momma... until the tornado of "hell" I experienced this past summer. I promise to blog about it soon. I was diagnosed with PTSD shortly after my first discharge and well... it is still hard to discuss. I could have left 6 little ladies mommy-less and quite frankly that scares me to death. I am getting better everyday, but going back to work has made me realize I want to focus on school more and stay home and absorb every minute I have with these little darlings.

I am diligently working on our new charity. I am so happy to have support from my family with this... Not only is this going to be a good thing for the NICU mommas we are helping, it will be theraputic for me. Once I get the posts finalized (they are sitting in drafts right now) I will post a link from here so I'd love for you to follow me and  our journey!

Hubs is heading back to deployment in 114 days, which seems like a long time, however lets face it we know how quick that will go.

Today's MOMMY MOMENT:
     Driving to work this morning I realized really quickly I am going to have to make some car seat adjustments... My ever so clever 2 1/2 year old learned how to loosen the straps on her booster seat and slip out... Yes this is concerning, however it gets better...

Me: Lybertei, what are you doing?
L: (Hysterically crying) I no like this!
Me: What peanut? Wait why are you out of your carseat? Lybertei Jaimz!!!! #outofthemouthofmoms
L: I no like! (as she strips naked, except for her shoes)

Apparently she hated the clothes I selected for her this morning because there were no pockets... She did safely slide back into her 5 point harness and retighten the straps.  I carried her into the babysitters wrapped in a blanket and explained that she didn't like her clothes for the day. The babysitter laughed and said she'd handle it. Josey then proceeded to make me feel like the worst mother in the world by holding onto my leg and BEGGING me to not go to work.. She said she didn't need to dance, we could just dance at home if I just wouldn't go... Oye!

Link up ladies!

Until tomorrow God Bless!


Love,

amanda

1 comment: