Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Baby Wish List

Ok so I know this seems a bit selfish, but I am at the point that its time for some new things for this new baby. Will I get all of these things, probably not, however they are wishes. Things that will make the new baby feel welcomed and what not. Nearly all of my girls have always used hand-me-down items and items purchased from the second hand stores... Which is definitely not a bad thing, but there are a few things that I would really like for this new baby, boy or girl.

The first, I saw on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. This was something that the family had in their original house, but they knew it was special. It is a crib. I absolutely fell in love with it. I've never had a new crib... I really adore this one. Below is a picture of the concept. I would definitely change up the dressing, but I LOVE this crib style.





The next item on my list is cloth diapers, I know right! How could I possibly have time to worry with cloth diapers when I have four other children? Well there are a lot of things that I really want to change in my life, as you can see by my 101 in 1001 listing. One of those things is to become my environmentally friendly, what better way than to start with cloth diapers.


The next two items I would like are for convenience. I think you would completely understand once you see them. :)




AND at minimum this:



Ideally I would LOVE to have a stroller big enough for all of my children, but at the same time the older ones are getting bigger and don't mind walking as much! :)


PopATot



This little contraption is just like the folding chairs that you would take to the bonfire or ballpark. It is nice because you can fold it up and store it away with minimal space. I also like that it is versitile and that you can use it indoors or out.

Next I really want 2 of these.

As I said all of these things are simply a wish list, how many I'll actually end up with is yet to be determined, but it could happen I suppose. :)

I intend to add more items as our little bambino grows. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment