Thursday, April 2, 2009

Frugality

So I titled my blog the Frugal Navy Wife. I feel that I should probably blog about that because otherwise it is a big misleading!:)

Topic one will be groceries. How does one become frugal when it comes to groceries... On this topic I could speak for DAYS!!!! Literally!!! I will start by first plugging my "baby" if you will... My 5th child is my Angel Food Ministries site.

It is necessary in today's economy to find ways to make every dollar stretch. Angel Food is one way to do that. Here are a few sites for more information on that...

my website: www.angelfoodlickingcounty.weebly.com
national site: www.angelfoodministries.com

These should provide you more information with regard to that program. If one participates in this, it will definitely be a start.

Next, those who know me, know that I pride myself of being the coupon QUEEN!!!! From week to week I have anywhere from $50-$115 in coupons! A little expense in the beginning (newspapers, etc.) is worth the reward. Where do you get coupons other than the paper? Well,
there are plenty of websites out there. Here are a few, and others can be found doing a Google search simply typing in coupon.

www.couponsuzy.com
www.shortcuts.com
www.cellfire.com

Also look online for brands. Several companies, SC Johnson, Proctor and Gamble, etc. offer coupons and free items on their websites... A little leg work and you'll be saving in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment